Sunday, December 13, 2009

Samples Of Greetings From A Church Greetings From The Hip Hop Section ;)?

Greetings from the hip hop section ;)? - samples of greetings from a church

Hello R & P!

I have a small area of the pop-hip-hop, because I'm curious to know what you think about the use of sampling in rap. We have a lot of people come and tell us that it will see nothing other than theft, but obviously as they love hip-hop, we are quite different.

I'll give you all the reasons why they are so not as something wrong, because I'm curious to know what their opinions belong to them.

Every time I come here, you were great, so I hope I have intelligent answers, and even if we disagree, we can keep the reference to:)


Oh, and here are a few hip-hop for you (nothing to do with the question, just because. Lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiV2stUu5 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment