Monday, January 4, 2010

Toddler Dance Leotards Girls PLUS SIZE Leotards And Dance Apparel?

Girls PLUS SIZE leotards and dance apparel? - toddler dance leotards

I find no other girls mesh and dance clothing. Help! Does anyone know of companies that manufacture or sale transactions that are they? I refer to the standard size in sizes 6-16 GIRL.

My daughter can not be used, Jr., lost, or the size of the woman. The daughter of standard sizes (6-16) are too narrow or too short for your torso to the tights. It is round, so the size must be more to add length and thickness of a girl.

I have several online stores that offer women's sizes for tights and dance clothing in plus sizes, I found even a child size (2T-6X) Chubby pantyhose. But that is for a girl who was in children and adolescents.

I have a child who is very active in dance, and I would go for other activities that help you lose weight, but does not appear to support small businesses dancewear.

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment