Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ultimate Cleanser Could I Get A False Positive For Opiates By Taking A Urinary Tract Cleanser With These Ingredients? ?

Could i get a false positive for opiates by taking a urinary tract cleanser with these ingredients? ? - ultimate cleanser

I have a drug test that was positive for opiates 6400 nanos, I have not taken opiates, alternatively after Lortab 500 since January 2008 and now in September, he gave me a pill for cleansing the urinary tract days before and after I thought I would have an infection of the urinary tract. I accept no opiates for longer and find it boggiling Postive I could think of opiates, I have now tested a confirmation, but have'nt received the results. I am very confused and need answers.
This was in the cleaning of herbal urinary tract
Urinary Ultimate Cleaner

Supplement Facts
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 60 Capsules
cv


Amount Per Serving


% Daily Value *

European gold powder (herb)

75 mg



Asparagus Extract (4% asparagosides) (root)

60 mg

Birch (Betula pendula), extract (5:1) (leaf) 50 mg †
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) extract (5% anthocyanins, organic acids, 30%) (fruit) 50 mg
Java tea extract (5.1) (leaf) 50 mg †
Proprietary Blend 46 mg †

Alfalfa powder (herb), Cayenne powder (fruit), Bioperine ® Black Pepper Extract (95% piperine) (fruit)
Uva-Ursi Extract (arbutin 20%) (leaf) 45 mg †
Cornsilk powder (pen) 20 mg †
† Daily Value not established

Bioperine ® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.

1 comment:

Mariel said...

Be honest with yourself

Post a Comment