Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cruise Spots For Men Is Caribbean Cruise Line A Real Cruise Line?

Is Caribbean Cruise Line A Real Cruise Line? - cruise spots for men

OK, then I saw the ad with Carmen Electra, the cruise lines in the Caribbean to announce and get a free ride.
Just out of curiosity I have, it turns out that I won a free Bahamas cruise for 2 people!
all I had to pay was $ 118 for taxes and $ 9 per day for fuel!

I am not only on its website so check it out, but the place was strange because it has no number, no Itinarari acual you wouldnt even be able to book a cruise!

Soppa the free ride for 18 months and valid for all that we had to do was call and book a reservation once a day in our parking lot under $ 118 of the visa and give us a confirmation number. When my husband spoke with a representative. I was a bit much, "you want to extend his stay in Florida, and when he said" No ", said:" But why not go all the way in from California, but as their language and tough guy was a bit unproffesional as not racist, but a man with black ghetto

We said yes, but there was enough money for us a passage cardwhich was rejected. It just takes time. We called our bank and canceled our card because they do not know whether it is a scam or real. We now have a new card.

Is it real heres the website: www.caribbeancl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment