Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Implantation Bleeding Examples Could It Be Implantation Bleeding?

Could it be Implantation Bleeding? - implantation bleeding examples

In the past week and a half or so I experienced some symptoms of pregnancy, ie, the swollen, tender breasts, frequent urination, and so on ... This morning, when I had the bathroom is a small amount of blood in the tissues. I did not bleed at all until I crossed the toilet and the same again, even a small amount of red blood appeared in the tissue. It is slightly heavier and I'm on a cushion, but that is still very low. (eg, I encounter the same or easier than the last day of my period) The color is dark red and discharge of bright red and not a. (I read that implantation bleeding is usually pink in the performance of Brown, but also red) with the last hour, I started cramping and my period does not pay up to 18 (I'm very fair) I have no implantation bleeding with my other two pregnancies, that is all new to me. I know most of you who are not doctors, but has anyone seen this before? I'm curious to know, too, but do not want to lose a test.

Moreover, if THINK this could implantation bleeding so little time before they too show a positive HPT?

No comments:

Post a Comment