Thursday, February 25, 2010

What Is It Like To Have Tay-sachs Disease Blog If You Found Out Your Unborn Baby Had A Disease Would You Choose An Abortion Or Not?

If you found out your unborn baby had a disease would you choose an abortion or not? - what is it like to have tay-sachs disease blog

I'm pregnant and my daughter has tested positive for Tay-Sachs, and I do not know what to do. My sister tested positive for Tay-Sachs and my mother decided to bring to perfection, but for some reason never started the same symptoms as a little kid shows like everyone expected. She is 16 and is very bright and seems perfectly normal. Doctors believe that the symptoms likely to begin at the time, although still early. But this is very rare and usually get a child who tests positive for the disease ary symptoms and died at the age of five years. I do not know what I'm with my baby, I love, but do not want to die a horrible death.

No comments:

Post a Comment